- 4 STEPS to effective learning for children and youth on autism spectrum – holistic approach based on neurodydactic
- For parents, professionalists, teachers, educators, psychologists, therapists, speech therapists, child care workers, pedagogists
- 5-10 didactic hours (depending on the needs of the group)
- Understand the assumptions of neurodidactics.
- Understand the needs of a student with autism, resulting from sensory and cognitive functioning.
- Learn about working methods on contact, relationship, motivation and development of executive functions.
- Obtain the knowledge and skills to create individual learning models for autism spectrum learners.