- MAKING SENSE OF SENSORY PROCESSING- How to deal with sensory processing disorders in people with autism spectrum
- For parents, professionals, teachers, educators, psychologists, therapists, speech therapists, child care workers, students of pedagogy, psychology, speech therapy;
- 5 hours
Understanding development of the nervous system in relation to the functioning of our senses;
Experience and familiarization with symptoms of sensory disorders;
Learning effective techniques of work with sensory processing disorders;
Showing sensory comfort as an essential element in effective learning
- Development of the nervous system – factors affecting its maturity.
- Sensory workshop – for a moment each participant will experience how sensory processing problems affect our well-being and readiness to learn. We will answer the question how feelings affect our brain?
- Sensory as a cause of difficult behavior and ineffective learning.
- Practical tips for working with student/ child with sensory disorders in the classroom / at home.