- Students with Autism and Aspergers Syndrome
- For parents, professionals, teachers, educators, psychologists, therapists, speech therapists, pedagogy students, psychologists, speech therapists
- 3-5 hours
I. Obtaining Practical Work Instructions for a Teacher:
- How to translate the way- student learns to the way of teaching?
- What learning disabilities have in people with autism spectrum?
- How to teach children with autism learning?
- How to use daily activities in the teaching process?
II. Systematize knowledge about the spectrum of autism in the light of current research and classification.
- Cognitive functioning of people with autism. Theory, examples from the practice of pedagogue. Examples of activities that develop individual cognitive skills.
- The role of development of executive functions in coping with new situations. Daily activities are the basis of education.
- Neurodidactics- neuronal basis of learning processes. 4-Steps Concept for Effective Learning.
- How to write a good Individual Education Program to be useful in your daily work? Creating individual learning models for students – workshop.
- Practical tips for teachers to use during lessons.